Sunday, February 27, 2011

What Sort Of Motherboard Is Mv42v1.3

Supernatural: The best bad!

Supernatural has had so many bad elements over the years. Among those that lasted for several seasons (as Azazel or Meg) and the various monsters of the week, we saw some really strong bad - and other really painful. The fact is that when the bad guys are good ... good to be bad, that this can be fantastic. Funny how bad Crowley made us fall in love and sob when they are dead. I made a list of my favorite villains of these six and a half seasons. Some of them were bad and sadistic, others are more fun and fascinating, but still a little bit wicked. Each is memorable in one way or another. Some of them have even become allies of Winchester after realizing the error their bad behavior. Take a tour of this ranking of characters to see who we thought should be part of the most memorable villains. Since it was impossible for me to pick one absolute favorite, I have not listed them in order. The truth is that I love them all for different reasons. You may find that a bad miss or two. My criteria for making the list included characteristics such as charisma, humor despite the nastiness, impact and other features or the overall storyline and the ability to inspire fear by the audience. Let me know what you think of the list below. Your favorite bad guy on the list? Is there any character on the list should be named No. 1 among the bad guys of Supernatural? And be sure to come back every Friday when it will air a new episode of Supernatural. I have a number of new lists "Best Of." In mind for the show and I'm going to post one in each day when an episode airs. Continuing Read More .

0 comments:

Post a Comment