Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Unlock Pioneer Dv-220v Dvd Player

make us partakers of the show?

Here's an interesting and beautiful article in which a member of The Winchester Business Fmily (U.S. fan site) analyzes the fact that you can be part of the show still more, through the advances that are released in the press. Why do some people yearn for the spoilers, and other people avoid them? What moves the "spoiler junkies" and "spoiler-ofobi", and on what point of the line joining the two categories we find ourselves? Welcome to a very personal psychological case study on schizophrenia from the Supernatural spoiler University. I'm not looking at anyone or anything this time: I have to undergo to my microscope. You can join me on the way, if you like, or simply watch from behind. The spoiler on television reveal information about future episodes. May be lower - what I call mini-trailer ... Continue Read More !

0 comments:

Post a Comment