Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ralphs Grocery Delivery

Sull'esser

That I can not write to me is obvious.
But there are certain times when it seems to me to break out and streamline the writing seems a good way to put ideas in place.

This thing will cover two people in particular: A and B.

Abstract: I do not see A and B for a month.

Dialogue Today:
A: "What are you doing this afternoon?"

Me: "Nothing in the program, but tonight I'm gone."

A: "You want to leave the three of us?"

We think about, I tell myself that deep down I can try. "Okay."

few hours later, talking to B on msn and then turns to me.

"No, because here I am trying to reconcile things, because if you go out later and then I go to B then you can start to pick up ..."

Me: "Never mind, let me lose, thank you. "

Why Holy shit, I made evil on me, but I think if you invite me I think you're happy to see me and if you are happy to see me then do not treat me like I'm part of the Tetris wrong at the wrong time.

And I'm the most insecure person in the world, ready to give me the memory of the blame well bonobos in Madagascar, but I tell myself that I deserve better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment