Saturday, June 27, 2009

How To Make A Snowboard Rail Blueprints

Supernatural, what else?

Are you wondering why the hell I'm posting before 7 with all the stuff I do not know. I feel like it. And you're wondering too - with all the stuff left to do - how I managed to finish the fourth set of SPN. I felt like it. And lack of sleep. .

And now I feel like a toxicity with the drug dealer on holiday until 9 September. stagiàandandoincrisidiastinenzastagiàandandoincrisidiastinenzastagiàandandoincrisidiastinenza

Watching this piece, I do not remember in that episode, I was bad for your health. E 'was really really strange. O_O



I had several reactions simultaneously, I went as a child dall'arrossire discovery to eat sweets in secret to having your eyes to star, the wish that Dean said: "Damn, they're right." , and began to fuck like mad to realize that they know . And not just the actors warned in a few interviews, no, the protagonists of the series. It 's so strange! It 's like Harry and Draco stopped to tell him: "You know, I hate you, but there are people who think otherwise. What do we do? Purpose? "

I have yet to resume. For a certain period of time - ranging from vision of the episode today when I found the video on youtube - I seriously thought essermelo dreamed.

I admit, a bit 'are cooked Dean. It 's almost impossible not to be. 20090627104254_Dean.jpg

And if someone decides to translate some interviews re I think I could get to pay in nature, no problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment