Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Scorpio Men And Aries Woman Genitals

I would like [Robert Downey jr. / Jude Law]

you would like

Cast: Robert Downey jr., Jude Law
Genre: One Shot, slash
Note: I thank everyone who read and comment .. XD I want to thank you for reading manubibi preview and tips for its fantastic .. XD



not take it anymore! It 'a situation of shit .. Why did that happen? Because I am too ambitious? .. What did you think, Jude? You thought all the people you wanted to, they were gay? Of course, the number of gay men is increasing, however, what the fuck .. So far, I've always been lucky .. I received not one, in my entire life, and was second in high school .. So they have passed water under the bridge .. But this time it burns .. It burns too much .. I feel worse than a rag. Sooner or later, it would have happened. But I was confident that this time it went well. But no ..
E 'was when we had our first meeting and we met the other cast members, it all began. We immediately connected and this has certainly helped the film. Months have been intense, filled with work. They have been months where we were in close contact for a large part of the day. Finished filming often went to drink a beer and tiravamo evening. Now that two months have passed since that fateful day, I feel alone. I miss his presence at my side. I miss his arrogance, his narcissistic air, penetrating her smiles, his jokes and especially stinging his eyes. I still can not to hate him, I can not. Do not Want To .. I want you for a while, for a second, for a moment, but I can not have. I embrace you, win, but I can not caress. I would kiss you, touch your soft lips like the petals of a rose, but I can not touch. I wish your heart, but I can not have. The only thing I can do is continue to love.
When I think back to that night, I feel like crying. We were both drunk and I have let slip a phrase like, "You know, I'm in love with you ..". He initially laughed, thinking it was a joke. Then, when he saw that I was not laughing, he realized that was really what I thought. He said: "Are you serious? Jude, I thought you had understood that the interviews are just that way to attract the public. E 'to pretend that we act as .. ". At that moment my world collapsed on him. I left without saying a word. After half an hour I was on the next plane to London. Since then I have not heard. I left several messages but have not had the courage to listen to them. Despite his refusal, I still love him. I feel betrayed and I do not have the courage to talk to him. Che comportamento è, Jude? E 'cowardly behavior. You can not escape the face of difficulties. We must face them.

And so I took the phone and dialed her number. Biiiiiip .. biiiiiip .. biiiiiip .. Dai, Robert Cock answer! Biiiiiip .. But where you been? BIII .. - Hello? - Oh he is! And by force .. Who did you think was? David Beckham? Well, would not be hurt by .. Jude focused!
- Hello? Who's Talking?
- RobertciaosonoJude .. - I believe that this sentence came out of my mouth at 0:27 milliseconds.
- Jude are you? And do you feel now? There are two months that I have not heard from you! You made me worry!
- It 's that ..
- Yes?
- Er .. I had to .. Here .. I. ..
- 'Can you say a sentence that makes sense?
- Fuck you! - I yelled.
- Oh, well .. At least this is a phrase .. That is not tell me .. I've called in the middle of the night-because you know what time it is in America now, right? - tell me to fuck off?
- Yes!
- Ah ok. However I am happy that you're still alive. - Tuc-tuc-tuc ..
He hung up. do not believe it! He hung up the phone down! Well, the bottom has a point. You had to clarify the situation, do not send him to hell. Jude, you pick up that phone and calls.
Biiiiiip .. biiiiiip .. Bi ..
- What do you want?
- Sorry for the first ..
- Ok. What do you want?
- The fact is that I have not run away, I had to do "e.. No, not true .. I was there shit when thou hast rejected ..
- I do not have ..
- and then I went away to think ..
- refused ..
-e .. COSAAAA THAT?? - I yelled.
- Do not you let me finish the sentence, did you run away ..
- Hmm .. here I Have not withheld?? And why did not you say?
- To tell the truth, Jude, I left about 25 messages on the machine that at least you will not have even heard, that add up to 19 text messages you've deleted immediately and the 31 emails that have thrown away without even opening them. . Then there was the volcano and put well so I could not come to London e.. Should I continue? At one point I even thought to send a carrier pigeon .. Maybe that accepted him ..
- Ommerda really?
- Yes. Really ..
- If you had not been such an idiot .. No, you idiot .. Deficiency go before ..
- I'm an idiot!
- I had been finer, to tell the truth ..
- Robert! Sorry .. You tell me, please ..
- The other part of the sentence that you did not hear because you ran away, not a Speedy Gonzales?
- .. Yes. Exact ..- I swear I'm going to dig a hole and bury me in there!
- E 'to pretend that we behave this way, but the truth is that in the end I'm in love with you .. Here is the rest of the sentence ..
- Maccheccazzo Robert! You could not say at once, without mince words? - I screamed - Eccheccazzo ... .... Really are in love with me? - I whispered.
- Yes, Jude .. But you know what I am .. I wanted to leave some 'suspense ..
- A little bit 'of suspense? 2 months you do well?
- Oh, yes .. Definitely ..
- now what do we do?
- I do not know .. What I know is that finally know that I love. Everything else does not matter .. Find a solution .. Robert is always the right answer, do not despair!
- I missed your narcissism, you know? - A dir la verità mi manca tutto di lui..
- Oh, si.. Lo so, lo so..

0 comments:

Post a Comment