Thursday, April 15, 2010

Free Solutions Libby Accounting

because of a joke [Robert Downey Jr. / Jude Law]

BECAUSE CRAZY


Cast: Robert Downey jr., Jude Law
Genre: One Shot, slash
Notes: Ok, this is my first fanfic .. I thank everyone who read and comment .. XD I want to thank you for reading manubibi in preview and found it not so obscene .. XD

London set of Sherlock Holmes ..

- You're crazy!
- Why?
- No, no .. absolutely not ..
- Come on, how will it fare?
- Uff .. just because you're ..
- Thanks! - The smile on her angelic face.
- Robert Downey Jr., is Remember that owes me a favor!
-course, Mister Law ..
said that, I walked up to Rachel to realize what the evil mind of Robert had thought. Rachel had just finished recording a scene and he was resting in his chair. I walked toward her, but at the last moment, gave up. I went back on my feet. Robert, who was watching me from afar, I ran.
- Well? - Said the American.
- then nothing .. I can not ..
- But Jude! What do you want to be? You're an actor, do not be so hard ..
- Rob, you're an actor and then you could arrange ..
- Eh, no .. Not true ..
- I wish you good day, Robert.
said that, I turned and took a step to go, but Robert pulled my arm and I was at 2 centimeters from her pretty face.
- Please ..- He said that his voice deep and sensual .. ommioddio sends me in an uproar throughout the body .. Do not make strange thoughts, Jude. Hold!
Robert had acted like a jerk, I think he knew that by doing so I could not say no. Robert is an intelligent man and knew his strength. Also, I think intuisse my weakness. Indeed, my weakness for him ..
If it were not so much in love and married Susan, - Susan is a woman and I'm a man! - probably, I would have tried .. But I do not want to ruin the family, nor figures on the type of shit-I'm gay and you make me crazy, I did not understand? - Stop wandering in mind and do something meaningful!
-Asshole! - Well, from .. At least I said something ..
Robert gave a mischievous smile ..
- however not the case .. You can not always have you won ..
-Hit Me if they are incredibly irresistible ..- He also made a mischievous look.
- ... and incredibly modest!
- Well, from .. I grant you that the ..
- You know, sometimes I wonder if the character of Tony Stark, is not really you!
- Many tell me ..- notes seriously.
I interrupted him before he could begin to show more narcissism.
- Mr. Downey, I'm ready for the mission. But I want to be adequately rewarded .- .- I stared at him intensely I embarrassed! - Indeed, for the first time, failed to sustain my eyes and lowered her eyes. He tried, however, not to give weight to the thing and said so - according to him - fun.
- But of course .. Judsie ..
- Do not call me that! - I yelled.
He smiled devilishly. I took him by the arm and dragged him into the closet that was next to us. Robert was up against the wall and I glared at him to 30 cm away.
- I hate those who call me! Eh .. Actually, nowadays, is not no one left who can do it!
- Why? - Asked defiant.
- Want to know why? - I answered angrily.
- Yes, exactly! - Screamed. With the stritolai
arm against the wall.
- Why did I do wrong ..- he said apparently calm.
- You know that fear .. Being beaten up by you .. - Smiled confidently.
- Hey Iron Man! You're really exaggerating! - I began to stare into his eyes and he took that wicked grin from his mouth and lowered his gaze again.
- Look at me! - Robert did not look up at me-Why can not you?
- Here ... .. To tell the truth .. Why .. That's not .. I. .. oh God .. ..- not started to mumble something incomprehensible. For the first time, did not know what to say. Get Them Jude!!
- Well? - I said I am so annoyed. Mamma mia an actor I am!! If this were a movie, I would already have won the Oscar, as a minimum!
- Why .. So, the premise that I am NOT gay and I stress this 100,000 times, I do not know what's happening to me .. If you look in your eyes, I can not bear the weight of your gaze ..- Ommioddio! And what do I do? Jude Focus, focus!
I softened my arm crushing it against the wall and I asked innocently: - what does this mean?
- To be honest, I do not even know me. All I know is that as soon as we started working together, I quickly realized that would not be easy ..
- What do you think Rob? That was easy for me? - ok, now I tell all .. I will give a maximum figure of shit .. it does not matter .. one more to add to the long list of cock-of-Jude - nobody knows .. I. .. I'm gay .. and you're so, oh, you're so attractive and so .. I do not know how many pulses have to keep in check .. I feel like a little girl to her first crush, being close to you!
- Oh ..
- Oh? It 's all you have to say? I have basically just said and you say oh?
- E 'I do not know what to say .. I'm married .. I love Susan .. If it were not for her I'd probably be dead too .. I can not betray her .. And what's more with a man .. Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against gays, for goodness sake .. Ma.
- And then the history of non-I-to-support-your-eyes, what is it? You could avoid saying ..
- you asked you ..
- Fuck Rob .. American cock! Odiooooooo you!
- Feel .. Leaving this room, none of this will ever happen .. We will return to our lives, our films, our chemistry and our on-screan normal friendship .. I'm sorry I hurt, it was not my intention .. Really ..
- Ok .. No, calm .. I will .. A blunder in more or less, what do you want to be? But now we are still in the closet ..
- E q-Quin ..
not let him finish the sentence, and kissed him. My brain is disconnected, but miraculously a healthy neuron allowed me to detach myself. Robert had remained motionless, petrified and shocked and looked at me without saying anything. I realized what I did and certainly did not want to ruin the friendship that bound us. So I could only murmur an apology, said, looking down. Robert recovered from the comatose state in which it was and I leaned his arms on his shoulders.
- I'm not gay, Jude .. But my idea is that there's only one life, it must be enjoyed to the max .. We must do all possible experiences. And I mean beautiful experiences, in this case. The ugly ones I have already made .. In short what I'm trying to say is .. Oh, fuck everything! That said-she kissed me.
do not know why - even know how!! - but when my brain is reconnected, I was collecting the clothes that were scattered in the closet. Ok, now I suffer like a beaten dog, but at least I could have it all for me .. Although this time did not last long ..
- You think it's important to make that joke to Rachel? - Churches emerging from the closet.
- No, I do not think has much importance now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment