Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Aluminum Boat Wheelsdiy

Dublin, Dublin

late: last day in Dublin!
This was the day devoted to ourselves.
first shop in Temple Bar, where I took a beautiful striped sweater purple and black.
After a visit to the Grand Canal, we head back toward the center, an indoor market where you hear-hear! - [info] Eleisha has made a piercing in the upper ear . He's too good ^ ^
Finally: the airport!
The plane is obviously late, and then continued at duty-free shopping: Ish did the alcoholic and took a whiskey tasting the night before, I did the healthy and I took a juice innocence.
Ok, for the sake of honesty I must say that Ish was in fact addicted to innocence throughout the holiday, while I stick to my hatred for vitamins, are always fled across disgusted. Son
happened in the end, in front of a healthy version of pina colada.
I must admit it was good, and were written on the bottle crashed
^ ^ We hope to move it to import in Italy.
At 5.30 am, finally, the plane has departed.
Back in Italy.
When is the new start ^ ^?

0 comments:

Post a Comment