Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lamp Similar To Stranne

Beowulf

I went to see Beowulf, luckily with free tickets Esselunga taken with the good.
will have the choice of CGI, but it gave me the feeling of implementing a game of D & D rather than a great epic.
short, are not enthusiastic exit from the cinema, yet, true to my carampanitudine, my son said "There were some good things, and those were surely the work of my gay man, all that I did not like was certainly charged at that 'else: P "
behold, I discovered that it is not the only one:
taken from live journal Neil a dialogue with his daughter

"And I just picked up Maddy and her friends from a screening of Beowulf. Maddy found it just as scary as last time, and I am unconvinced That an audience of 13 year old girls is what Beowulf is Aimed at Entirely." What did They think? "I asked Maddy.
" They think you're weird, "she said.
" Oh. Sorry.
"But do not worry. I Explained That You wrote it with Roger Avary, and That They did not like all the bits, Roger wrote. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment